Homogenizer DISPERMAT® AS
Rotor-Stator dispersion system for dispersing under pressure or vacuum.
Optional: explosion proofness according to ATEX.
Homogenizer for one-pass- or circulation procedure with easily changeable rotor- stator system
The DISPERMAT® AS homogenizer is a rotor-stator dispersion system. The DISPERMAT® AS rotor and stator consists of coaxially intertwined rings designed with narrow radial slots. The rotor runs at high speed across the stator. The substance to be dispersed is fed into the centre of the rotor-stator system and centrifugally accelerated by the motion of the rotor. As it passes through the rotor-stator dispersion head, the substance is dramatically accelerated both tangentially and radially. The high frequency shearing force and turbulent flow conditions ensure optimum dispersion and emulsifying action producing very fine droplets with a large effective surface area (e.g. oil/water or water/oil emulsions).
The dispersion system has a mechanical seal with an integrated pressure system. The DISPERMAT® AS homogenizer can be operated both in the passthrough as well as the circulation method. All parts that are in contact with the product are made of stainless steel. Depending on the application there are various Rotor-Stator systems available. With the homogenizer DISPERMAT® AS, the operating parameters dispersion power, speed, torque and product temperature are constantly being measured and displayed on the screen. In this way, the “constant RPM“ operating mode provides a permanent overview of parameter changes during the dispersion process.
C and C-EX ‒ technology
- Graphic display with indication of speed, torque, power, product temperature, timer and peripheral speed
- Data recording with graphical indication
- Switch‒off function for parameters as temperature, speed, power, etc.
- 100 individual PRESET configurations
- Data interface to WINDISP 7© Software
Advantages of the innovative rotor-stator dispersion system DISPERMAT® AS
- Mechanical seal with integrated pressure system
- Pass-through or circulation methods
- All parts which are in contact with the product are made of stainless steel
- Dispersion under pressure and vacuum
- Simple handling
- Easily changed rotor-stator systems
- Particularly easy cleaning
- Process control through measurement and recording of speed, power input, torque, work, product temperature and circumferential speed of the rotor
- Operating modes: constant speed or constant power
- Documentation of measurement data with WINDISP 7©
Areas of application for homogenizer AS
- Reaction acceleration
Process engineering with the rotor-stator dispersion system
- Chemical reaction techniques