Vacuum dissolver DISPERMAT® LH
Dissolver with integrated butterfly stirrer for dispersing of non‒flowing substances under vacuum
The DISPERMAT® LH vacuum dispersion system consists of a high‒speed laboratory dissolver and an integrated three‒blade butterfly stirrer. Through the interaction of the two dispersion processes, substances with high viscosity and higher yield point can be mixed. Powder products can also be dispersed into highly viscous and non‒ flowing substances. Precisely engineered dispersion tools ensure that the entire substance is incorporated into the dispersion process.
For permanent storage of the experimental date the PC‒Software WINDISP 7© is available. Via a bidirectional interface not only the control data can be stored but also additional information such as dispersion temperation can be carried out. Further functions like data export, comparison of two dispersion curves, marker, data base and so on enable an effective development.
Areas of application:
- Printing inks
- Gels and creams
C ‒ technology
- Graphic displayindications of speed, torque, power, product temperature, timer , peripheral speed and height of the dispersing tool
- Repeatabilitydispersion method: constant speed and constant power input for an optimum repeatabilit
- Data recordingrecording of the process parameters with graphical indication
- Switch‒off parametersSwitch‒off function for temperature, speed, torque and power
- Database100 individual PRESET configurations for H1, H2, speed, timer, switch‒off parameters etc.
- Power compensationcalibration of the net power
- Height measurementadjustable working range for different container sizes
- WINDISP 7©Data interface to WINDISP 7© software for documentation, analyses, research and development and quality control